Kurl-on’s journey is a fine lesson of entrepreneurship. During a visit to Germany, Mr. Ramesh Pai discovered that high-end motor car seats were made of rubberized coconut-coir fibre manufactured from Sri Lankan base material. Mr. Pai knew that India was one of the largest producers of coconut in the world and so, Mr. Pai discovered there was a new business to be pioneered. Charged with this thought, he returned home to start his journey of discovering how best he could take advantage of the coir husk produced by India. Mr. Pai found that coconut coir was being used only by the cottage industry to manufacture retted fabric, from here Mr. Pai's idea took shape and became Karnataka Consumer Products Limited which was further known as Kurl-on. Mr. Pai brought in Austrian technology to extract fibre from the husk and curl it into ropes. Rather than restricting himself to mattresses he also developed an ancillary range of products such as cushions and mats. In 2004, it ventured beyond providing just a better sleep experience and extended its product range into the home comfort segment. The company has evolved and now manufactures mattresses in 126 different configurations. Pan-India, they have partnered with a network comprising more than 10000 dealers, 72 branch and stock points, and 9 strategically located manufacturing facilities across Karnataka, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Uttaranchal, and Gujarat. With state-of-the-art technology, these factors continue to improve the standards in the mattress industry and serve the growing Indian population.
- This is a bearer card. This Gift card is not valid until activated
- This Gift card is valid on all products, at the participating Kurlon Showrooms in India and www.kurlon.com
- The E-Gift Cards can be redeemed only once at the offline retail outlets
- This Gift Card will expire 12 months after the date of activation
- Any unused balance on the Gift card will not be refunded or credited
- Balance / expiry may be checked at the Kurlon EBO cash counters or at woohoo.in and also at www.kurlon.com.
- Kurlon will not replace or reimburse the value of your card if its lost, stolen, damaged or expired
- These terms & conditions are subject to change at any time, without any prior notice
- This card is the property of Kurlon Enterprise Limited