Godh bharai is a great time for the family to meet up and celebrate. You can also commend your godh bharai with other mums-to-be in your family. Here are a couple of tips to enable you to make the occasion extra special.
Tips for fun baby shower
- Usually a friend or a family member will take the lead in organizing the event. Stay in touch with would be Mom and get inputs from her at each step of the way.
- Take a notebook and record your innovative baby shower thoughts. Additionally, set up a schedule for the shower in view of needs. This incorporates decoration, cake, invitations, games, venue and beverages etc
- It is a smart idea to get enough rest before the event as it might get tiring.
- Keep the program short and sweet. The pregnant mother may think that it’s hard to sit for extended periods of time
- You might need to choose a dress for the event as per the climate. Dress should be comfortable.
- Order for a special baby shower cake that resembles party themes.
- Set up the list of guests and keep it updated with the goal that you won’t miss anyone. Choose a customized baby shower invitation and design it with a personal message for all of your guests.
- Make a theme for your Baby shower and design invitations based on your party theme.
- You may likewise need to give little tokens of gratitude like stoles, earring, bangles, bindis, beauty care products as return blessings.
- Organize the event according to your number of guests. The event location should be spacious and easy to reach. No high steps for the bride to climb or long walkways.
- Create a gift registry with all desired gifts that the new mom might need and guide the guests so that they can purchase right.
- If you want to entertain the guests here are the few activities that you can include in your event.
- Hire a few mehendi artists who can apply mehndi on the hands of your guests.
- Arrange for interactive and interesting games that can make the whole event a lot of fun. Avoid noise that can scare the baby inside the womb.